SkiBanz Pink Ski Goggles for 4-10 years
It’s safety first for junior ski bunnies! SkiBanz by Banz meet all their needs for an on-the-slopes ski goggle.
The design features of SkiBanz make them especially suitable for children:
- The frame is made from shatter-resistant polycarbonate
- Inside, there’s a super-soft contour foam lining
- The adjustable-for-growth headband’s extra-wide, for comfort
- SkiBanz are compatible with ski helmets
- Kids love the sleek, sporty design of SkiBanz
- The polyfabric carry case doubles as a cleaning cloth
SkiBanz comply with the Australia/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1067.1:2016 for UV protection and AS/NZ1337:1992 for impact resistance.
Let’s look at the specially designed lenses of SkiBanz:
- The lenses give wide vision and are 100% UVA and UVB-proof
- SkiBanz use a double-vented lens, creating a thermal barrier, with an excellent seal
- The lenses of SkiBanz feature an industrial-strength P80 anti-fog coating
- The citrus colour of the lenses transmits 33% visible light, which makes SkiBanz suitable for densely overcast to bright sunlight condition
There are no reviews yet.