Oasis Sun SPF 30, 250ml Original Healthy Family Sunscreen
Oasis Sun is packed with natural ingredients like jojoba oil, shea butter and vitamin E to help protect and moisturise. Oasis Sun SPF 30 is so gentle that it can be used on sensitive skin, applied to the face and body and used on babies and toddlers.
- Suitable for face and body
- Can be used on toddlers and children
- Has a non-greasy feel
- Provides invisible protection
- Does not stain your clothes
- Can be worn under make-up
- Is suitable for vegans as it has no animal ingredients
- Free of parabens, mineral oil, phthalates and sulphates
- Can be used during pregnancy
- This sunscreen is not water resistant.
- Tested in 2019 in Australia at SPF 35 against Australia New Zealand Standard 2604:2012 (full 10-subject test)
The Eczema Association are so impressed with Oasis Sun SPF 30 that they have given it their seal of approval for use on sensitive skin.
Oasis Sun SPF 30 has been offering great sun protection for over 10 years. No wonder, it is also trusted and sold by doctors, dermatologists, medical professionals, pharmacies and health stores throughout New Zealand including Skin Institute and Mole Map.
Ingredients: pure NZ water (aqua), zinc oxide, nano (sunscreen agent), ethylhexyl methoxycinnamic (sunscreen agent), castor oil (ricinus communis), ceto stearyl alcohol (and) PEG100 stearate (emulsifier), glyceryl mono stearate (emulsifier), ceteareth 20 (solubilizer), organic jojoba oil (simondsia chinensis), soy lecithin (soybean emollient), dehydroacetic acid (and) benzyl alcohol (BioGro approved preservative), ceto stearyl alcohol (vegetable emulsifier), organic shea butter (butryospermum parkii), rosemary oleoresin (rosemarinus officinalis), vitamin E (DL alpha tocopherol acetate), disodium EDTA, citric acid.