Natural Wheat Drinking Straws (box of 100)
In New Zealand around 200 million single-use plastic straws are used a year! This leads to many tonnes of plastic pollution reaching the environment.
These drinking straws are made from hay – wheat stems – which would otherwise be wasted and, in some cases, burned – adding to air pollution.
Food-grade wheat straws are waterproof, oil proof, anti-static and have a high temperature resistance. Supplied in a recyclable cardboard box of 100 straws.
1. A slight difference in the colour of some wheat straws is a normal, as wheat is an all-natural product.
2. There may also be a natural variance in the diameter of the straws, so be aware that some wheat straws may not fit through certain travel mug lids.
2. The small diameter of wheat straws means these straws are not suitable for drinks with granules or ‘bits’.
3. Store in a dry place.
4. The wheat straw can be washed in dishwasher.
5. NOT SUITABLE FOR MICROWAVING.