Oasis Sun Sunscreen, 250ml tubes
Oasis Sun SPF30+ sunscreen contains certified organic shea butter, jojoba oil, soya lecithin and non-GMO natural Vitamin E as natural UV blockers that also moisturise against wind, water and sunlight.
Oasis Sun sunscreen is approved by the Eczema Association of New Zealand!
(Please note, our stock is short-dated, so is going out at a great price – expiry is Oct 17. As our stock is in cool, dark storage, we expect this to be good for some time yet!)
[toggle title_open=”Less” title_closed=”More…” hide=”yes” border=”no” style=”white” excerpt_length=”0″ read_more_text=”Read More” read_less_text=”Read Less” include_excerpt_html=”no”]
- Fragrance, colour and paraben free
- Broad-spectrum SPF30+ rating (protects against both UVA and UVB rays)
- Mild, natural formulation; non-whitening and non-greasy; perfect for sensitive skins
- Designed for all ages from six months up
- Zinc oxide is in a micronised, encapsulated form, so won’t penetrate the skin. Oasis Sun does not contain nano-particles or oxybenzone
- Contains no animal ingredients – including beeswax and honey – and so is suitable for vegans
- Proudly made in New Zealand
Directions: Apply liberally to all exposed areas of skin at least 10-15 minutes before going outside. Reapply regularly, especially after swimming or excessive perspiration. Keep away from eye area.[/toggle]